Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Subaru?
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 4,501
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,193
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Definitely a Scooby if you squint
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Not so sure about this one...
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 304
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 291 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 51
Joined: Sep 2019
Location Cornwall
(10th-Dec-22, 01:11 PM)BARacer Wrote: Not so sure about this one...
I think the suggestion of a road going DeLorean sounds quite good
Bernie, racing since 1969
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Looks more like a white Subaru rally car to me, if there is such a thing...
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
It's a Lego Mercedes.
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
I think you are correct Jason.
The more you look at it, the more it is Lego
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
And their final tease...
Not obvious to me...maybe a police car?
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 17th-Dec-22, 07:38 PM by
BAracer.)
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Certainly a police car of some sort.
•