24th-Aug-21, 06:07 PM
Finally after 2 months the box arrived ! , it doesn't take long to get your head around the programing so everything was up and running in a day.
The rough set up : 2x 5m daylight ,1x 5m blue (day and night) , 1x 1m orange (sunset) and 1x 1M daylight (dawn)
I do intend to have a sky/cloud back drop and possibly translucent sky/cloud end drops that the light strips can shine through.
The video is shown at x256 speed as the the program is written for 24 mins but you can program up to 24Hrs !.
As you can see I think I have proved the basic concept, it just needs adjustment of the transitions and proper location for the LED strips.
I do have a lot of work to do finishing off that area of the basement when time allows so I wont be fine tuning for a while.
24Hrs
The rough set up : 2x 5m daylight ,1x 5m blue (day and night) , 1x 1m orange (sunset) and 1x 1M daylight (dawn)
I do intend to have a sky/cloud back drop and possibly translucent sky/cloud end drops that the light strips can shine through.
The video is shown at x256 speed as the the program is written for 24 mins but you can program up to 24Hrs !.
As you can see I think I have proved the basic concept, it just needs adjustment of the transitions and proper location for the LED strips.
I do have a lot of work to do finishing off that area of the basement when time allows so I wont be fine tuning for a while.
24Hrs

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)