Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,411 in 1,390 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I can't take any credit for the track. I'm lucky to have stumbled across this private club. I will try and post more photos of the entire track under the "Show us your track" forum after I get back from the next race.
Ken
Posts: 385
Threads: 23
Likes Received: 511 in 192 posts
Likes Given: 717
Joined: Dec 2021
Location Cowplain, Hampshire UK
This bugatti is on my list, I'm getting the 1936 alpha kit first for my birthday next month.
Great job Ken
(This post was last modified: 22nd-Mar-22, 11:00 PM by
Tibbs.)
Posts: 4,507
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,054 in 1,812 posts
Likes Given: 4,198
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Posts: 2,059
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,411 in 1,390 posts
Likes Given: 3,127
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Tony and Kevan,
Thank you both very kindly. The Bugatti is actually a lot of fun to race.
Nice group of cars, Kevan. They all look great!