Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Small crown and pinion set
#1

I have been building a car for some time now and the last obstacle was there was not enough room for the rear tyres,i turned them down bu then hit another probl;em,crown was touching down.After some thought i decided to venture a small crown and pinion set and it worked.The crown is 27z 13.7 diameter and the pinion is 9z for 1.5 dia shaft
   
Comparison to a slot.it crown
   
I have uploaded them on cults
[+] 2 members Like AlexisGaitanis's post
Quote
#2

Very nice work sir.
Quote
#3

Nice work 
What resin did you print them with?

thanks
David
Quote
#4

(28th-Sep-22, 11:09 PM)GT40Racer Wrote:  Nice work 
What resin did you print them with?

thanks
David

Looks like Siraya Blu...I don't expect it to last long...

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote
#5

(28th-Sep-22, 11:09 PM)GT40Racer Wrote:  Nice work 
What resin did you print them with?

thanks
David
Siraya build
Quote
#6

I wonder if you can get resin parts hard plated.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
18th-Dec-21, 10:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)