Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
I need a pair of H:O or similar size tyres for a scenery project, the smaller and thinner the better. Used examples are fine. Has anybody got a couple going spare please? Postage costs etc naturally reimbursed.
(This post was last modified: 19th-Oct-21, 10:35 AM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I could spare a few...
How many would you like? They are all about 11-12mm in diameter and between 6 & 8mm wide.
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Just two is all I need, thanks very much. 11mm x 6mm would do nicely. I will PM my address.
Posts: 255
Threads: 10
Likes Received: 593 in 217 posts
Likes Given: 255
Joined: May 2020
Location Norfolk
Hi, If Woodcote doesn’t have the size you need I will be able to help.
Posts: 2,060
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,416 in 1,393 posts
Likes Given: 3,128
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
It's a shame that it's such a long walk from Canada to Norfolk.
•