22nd-May-21, 05:46 PM
Evening all
Finally, I’ve sort of finished one of the die cast conversions I have in the go.
Still debating whether to try and get some sort of camper interior into it, may just leave it as is
Used a PCS 32 chassis with a s-can motor, set of Calibra wheels (which look like the BBS I had on a 1:1 16v MK2 Golf back in the day)
It weighs a ton (nearly 300g) but flies down the small track I tested it on, when it hits a skirting board, the skirting board will lose!!
Finally, I’ve sort of finished one of the die cast conversions I have in the go.
Still debating whether to try and get some sort of camper interior into it, may just leave it as is
Used a PCS 32 chassis with a s-can motor, set of Calibra wheels (which look like the BBS I had on a 1:1 16v MK2 Golf back in the day)
It weighs a ton (nearly 300g) but flies down the small track I tested it on, when it hits a skirting board, the skirting board will lose!!

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)