Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Is there a way for users to set Threads so that they are hidden from their view?
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jason, and thanks for your reply.
Its not a big issue, I was prompted to ask when I remembered that such a feature had been lined up for the old place but nothing ever came of it.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
At first I saw this thread and went "Oh oh. Someone offended someone".
I see now it's meant more as a general question. I found a specific way to ignore certain threads. Here's my secret. I briefly log off and go make a nice BLT sandwich. Toasted, with a little mustard and mayo. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. I eat the sandwich and log right back on. The thread is likely still here, but I feel so much better about it on a full stomach. Nice, crispy bacon. mmMMmmMMmm.
Ken
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Nope, my question was all about me !!
Well that is the modern way innit?
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com