Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,634
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Posts: 2,053
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Rallyhub. I'm just going to take a wild guess that you like rally cars?
Those are very cool colours.
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I'm going to resist this one. I already have several SCX, Team-Slot and Scalextric versions. My original rule was to only buy the Martini Lancia team cars but strayed a bit!
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I'm definitely going to get an S4... I thought I would be deciding between the Jolly Club car and the 1985 RAC winner... but now I'm not too sure
I'm getting to like SRC's current trend to go with rally winners, even if that means non-WRC rounds with the Grifone and Jolly Club cars.
•
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,634
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Hi Andy,
You won't regret it, because the SRC Delta S4 drives really great.
However, don't expect a Le Mans racer with an ultra-low center of gravity.
That would not be realistic for a rally car.
Hub
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Having a drive of Leo's has made me impatient... I really enjoyed how it drove - not the fastest car in the proxy field (although Leo had no time to fettle it), but the looks and the handling were simply sensational. Better looking than the 205 T16. I'll get to drive it another 4 times in the next couple of weeks, so looking forward to that. And then I'll need my own.
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,634
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,634
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
The SRC Lancia Delta S4 of Tabaton is now available in the UK:
rallyhub