Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Italy
#1

Hi everybody,
many of you may already know me as I am the founder of TA71 aka thearea71slotcars. 
I have always been racing and collecting slotcars, and in 2014 I decided to start building my own slotcars with SLS 3D printing technology.
It has been more of an addiction than just a simple passion.
Happy to be here and share my passion with all of you.
Suggestions, critics and whatever comes to your mind is very welcome
Cheers
Marco
[+] 4 members Like TA71's post
Quote
#2

Ciao Marco

Good to have you on board!!!

You do amazing modern cars - you ever considered some older 60's and 70's cars?
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#3

Ciao Marco

Good to have you on board!!!

You do amazing modern cars - you ever considered some older 60's and 70's cars?[/quote]

Thanks for the words of appreciation, actually we do have some 60s and 70s car in our production range, and working on some more to release in 2020, but I am not spoiling them for now  Bigsmile


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
           
[+] 4 members Like TA71's post
Quote
#4

Those look great - I like that Merc

But you being Italian I expected some Red cars Rofl
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#5

Welcome aboard Marco. Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#6

Thank you Jason
Quote
#7

(24th-Oct-19, 03:15 PM)abie321 Wrote:  Those look great - I like that Merc

But you being Italian I expected some Red cars Rofl

Thanks for appreciating them,
well actually we have some "Red cars", but not from 60s and 70s (yet)
We have what in my opinion is one of the best Ferraris of all time. The 288 GTO, and a couple more. The F641, the F412 T1b and the 488 GTE.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   
[+] 2 members Like TA71's post
Quote
#8

Bellissimo Heart

Welcome Marco!
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post
Quote
#9

(25th-Oct-19, 07:29 AM)woodcote Wrote:  Bellissimo Heart

Welcome Marco!

Thank you very much
[+] 1 member Likes TA71's post
Quote
#10

Marco - are these all in 1/32nd?

Do they come with screens?
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)