Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celebrities ???

How many of the programs these days claiming to have celebrities in them have Z listers and relatives of, or so called social media/blogger type people.
They don't count as Celebs in my book, I am like: who ??
 Not that most of these programs appeal to me anyways, but if it say celeb in the title one should expect household names Tappingfoot
[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post

If you are like me, you've never heard of the 'household names' either.

We have only just started watching the occasional TV programme on-line and there are very few faces or names that we are in any way familiar with. Just watching the ads for programmes is enough to encourage us to switch off.

There are definite advantages to being out of touch.
[+] 2 members Like Gordon Steadman's post

Most people are strangers to other people most places....

Just like most people are foreigners most places,,,

I never watch 'reality' programs or anything with 'celebrity' in the title.

(14th-Oct-19, 08:41 AM)CMOTD Wrote:  I never watch 'reality' programs or anything with 'celebrity' in the title.

Same here plus "Awards".

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

I watched the antiques road show because I am a big Red Dwarf fan...
Is it me or were the "experts" absolute rubbish ?
It also goes to show that something is only worth what people are willing to pay....

We are now struggling to watch anything but The Repair Shop - now sadly off the screen or the Supervet.

The Channel 4 F1 coverage just about justifies the 6€ or so we pay a month here but it's a close run thing!

Are you far enough north to get FreeSAT Satellite coverage?
I get it here and we are 1 hour from the French border...
Apart from the satellite equipment it is free.

(15th-Oct-19, 09:43 AM)dvd3500 Wrote:  Are you far enough north to get FreeSAT Satellite coverage?
I get it here and we are 1 hour from the French border...
Apart from the satellite equipment it is free.

Absolutely no idea!

We use the net as it's easy and the Mac is already here so no need to get any other tech into the house. Anyway, a dish on the house would rather spoil our vision of life in France Bigsmile

It would be all those damned Christmas lights next........eh Steve?

Gordon,the push towards the decorations has already started ,a     been making a few things to fit in the odd gaps and just to let you know how long it is to the big day

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post