Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

My Capri RS
#1

[Image: TGgt6nu.jpg]
[+] 3 members Like fotodoug's post
Quote
#2

Fabulous photo as always. Thumbup 

The quality of your work is top notch.

One little request though. Could you post a few details about the cars in your photos please?

It would help ignoramuses like me. Wrench
Quote
#3

Thanks Jason...the car is a front motor FLY. FORD CAPRI RS TURBO. SONDERAUSGABEAUTO. REF. E-143, and I've painted over the stripes and advertising...well, most of it anyway!  Other than that, the car is stock for racing in our front motor class.  It's kind of a dog.  This is what it looked like before I got my hands on it:
[Image: n6GtPSD.jpg]
[+] 1 member Likes fotodoug's post
Quote
#4

Thanks Doug. Thumbup
Quote
#5

I decided to change the background a bit...
[Image: 9fTkr2K.jpg]
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)