Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Hi
Like scalextric have a lot of track non laid down shame. I am trying to contact john roche if anybody knows him please tell him scalextric fan in Ireland.
Thanks startline
Quote
#2

Does anyone know anything about Kempston Park, if so you may well know the owner. He as moved to Ireland and is looking for slot car enthusiasts. I don’t know how these forums work maybe some of you do if so could someone let him know there is somebody in Ireland. Joined here to see if I could find him as of yet no go. Maybe I need some horse shoes.

startline
Quote
#3

Hi John,

I've tried to send you a PM but apparently you have yours disabled. Can you let me have your contact details please.

Cheers,

John



Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)