Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Question Lap counter/timer apps for Android

Are there any simple lap counter/timer apps for Android that will work for two lanes? The one I found that looked good (LapTracker) does not seem to be available any more for Android. I have tried two others (LapTrax and SlotCount Light) I can't figure out how to work for two lanes, and I've tried some others that are made for only one lane.

Any suggestions? I run HO cars, if that matters.

Thanks.

LapTrax works a bit differently to LapTracker, using colour of the car - that probably makes it better as the dreaded shadows that trigger false laps on LapTracker aren’t an issue.

Here’s a set up video for multiple cars…

[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

I find that with LapTrax, when I reduce volume level that also reduces the ringtone and the phone comms level. Is there a way to only reduce volume of the LapTrax sounds?

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

Most apps don't have a volume control. However, what you describe is usually fixed in Settings>Sounds>Volumes - and then you have the option of setting different volume profiles for Media (apps, games etc), Ringtones & notifications and Alarms.
[+] 1 member Likes woodcote's post

Thank you Andy.  That certainly reduces the volume level of the voice commentary but the start light countdown is still at full volume and will wake the dead.
However, I am going to use a Bluetooth speaker and can control the sound level on that.

Cheers, Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Top Down
15th-Mar-22, 12:48 PM
Last Post by Steve-S
31st-Oct-21, 07:15 AM