Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Well there goes a lot of my spare time ....

If the last couple of days are anything to go by, my free time is now very limited !

But for a good reason: our first dog. A 15 week old Chocolate Labrador Puppy atm, and full of it  Rofl
Everything I used to do now takes at least 4 times as long due to playtime , training, and being followed everywhere  Time Bigsmile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 8 members Like Savage GT's post

Congrats!!!  Wrench

We have a "shiny, flat-coated, none-retriever". She simply won't stay out of the water. Nor will she bring anything back. She just keeps it. Good luck getting it back too!

[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post

A new best friend for life.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 3 members Like Kevan's post

Enjoy
[+] 2 members Like Mitch58's post

Fab. Dogs are great. Thumbup
[+] 2 members Like JasonB's post

Hi Tel ,glad you took the plunge ,nothing but enjoyment from now on .

Steve
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post

(11th-May-22, 11:55 AM)Fluff Wrote:  Hi Tel ,glad you took the plunge ,nothing but enjoyment from now on .

Steve

For Tel or the dog?

Still no need to do any washing up from now on - a Labrador will lick the pattern off any plate with leftover food on it. Rofl 

Look forward to meeting him/her.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

Cadbury is a He :)
He certainly keeps me on my toes, but thankfully he needs a rest now and then ... sometimes in very odd positions  Rofl

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 1 member Likes Savage GT's post

Cadbury clearly has trust issues with you by the way he's keeping a watchful eye, and guarding his belly.  Bigsmile

I hope you don't have skunks in your area.
[+] 1 member Likes KensRedZed's post

(12th-May-22, 08:04 AM)Savage GT Wrote:  Cadbury is a He :)
He certainly keeps me on my toes, but thankfully he needs a rest now and then ... sometimes in very odd positions  Rofl

Will never get old seeing that.  Have a chocolate lab too.  He is 12 years old and still sleeps like that.
No longer has the confidence to handle stairs, so I get a regular work out lifting him around the place when he needs to go anywhere.

My DIY projects and failures at  https://dazee-projects.blogspot.com/ 
[+] 1 member Likes dazee's post