Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Live streaming now on YouTube.
I think it is only available today for public viewing, Sunday is restricted access for GRRC and Fellowship members.
(This post was last modified: 9th-Apr-22, 10:09 AM by
CMOTD.)
Posts: 525
Threads: 50
Likes Received: 884 in 356 posts
Likes Given: 2,627
Joined: Jun 2020
Brilliant day out
Left home st 07.15, got back in at 21.30. Doing all again tomorrow!
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
An old friend prepared this Capri
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Some Gordon Murray bling!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
I watched some of the live stream, which prompted me to go to the website, as I often said I would like to go to an event.
Then I saw the prices, It doesn't look likely now
•
Posts: 2,511
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Luckily I have a friend who is a member and I went as a guest. I just had to buy the teas and coffees, bacon rolls and cakes.
I love puttering with gears
•