Love Actually

Obviously!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 2 members Like BARacer's post

Bad Santa would get my vote.

Or Ted.
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post

Love Actually. Thumbup

But ...... Christmas Eve, it has to be The Polar Express.
[+] 2 members Like Gpa113's post

Films with a Christmas theme or films always on the telly at Christmas? If the latter then Casablanca is hard to beat. It is on again this year.
[+] 2 members Like CMOTD's post

There are quite a few.... Love actually probably the most memorable.

Last Christmas was a good movie. How about home alone - my kids adore that one? White Christmas?
I also enjoyed the Holiday . But then there is Its a wonderful Life - fantastic

Hmmm - difficult one to decide Rofl
[+] 3 members Like Anthony B's post

Die Hard ???
[+] 2 members Like Albion's post

Scrooge.

Bah humbug Tappingfoot
[+] 4 members Like Gordon Steadman's post

Alastair Sim's Scrooge, Raymond Briggs Snowman and The Muppets Christmas Carol.
[+] 4 members Like Top Down's post

I remember sitting down with my wife against my will to watch a movie called "A Christmas Story" (1983). I said in my head "Booooring".

Then the commentator started to talk about a memory from his childhood in the 40's. "Some men are Baptists, others Catholics. But my father was an Oldsmobile man!"

I could not stop laughing for a good minute. A cute movie with many funny and similar memories from growing up. My dad was more of a Buick man.

All little Ralphie Parker wanted for Christmas was an official Red Ryder, carbine action, 200-shot, range model air rifle.

Ralphie's mom said "You'll shoot your eye out!". Ralphie thought "Was there no end to this consiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his Peacemaker?"

Then there's the stocking leg lamp... 

The lep lamp came from this movie.
[+] 3 members Like KensRedZed's post

I agree with Ken. Christmas Story has all the winter and Christmas memories crammed into one movie. Longing for the impossible gift, dog running away with Christmas roast leading to dinner at a Chinese  restaurant, tackiest gift of all time, getting one’s tongue stuck on a frozen flagpole and more. Great fun for a kid who grew up in the 1950’s in the US Midwest.
[+] 3 members Like mickey thumbs's post