Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 1 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Jan 2021
Location Wrexham
Hi to all
Have been looking at slot cars for a while now. I am about to take plunge and get a Carrera Digital 1:32 scale set any help or direction much appreciated
Cheers
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Chief. Welcome to SlotRacer.
You'll have a lot of fun when you jump in.
My advice is buy every car you can, and judge them only after you try them all.
I must apologize. I would gladly give you digital advice. But there are a few of us analog guys still surviving.
(This post was last modified: 19th-Jan-21, 03:03 PM by
KensRedZed.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,026 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Welcome
Although I’m a Scalextric digital guy, I do also like Carrera digital very much. Here in the UK, the Carrera digital system is pretty niche - meaning that it’s often easier and cheaper to buy add-ons from Germany. There’s also not much local expertise - or other Carrera Digital enthusiasts to race with. For those in North America, Carrera equipment, third-party products, English-language support and racing buddies are all far easier to find.
So... what specifically do you want to know?
(This post was last modified: 19th-Jan-21, 08:20 PM by
woodcote.)