Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Mitoos YouTube Channel

Spanish company Mitoos Slot Racing Lab have just set up a new YouTube Channel here. The one video posted so far features their stupendous Dakar Raid vehicles in action on an awesome off-road routed and landscaped layout.

Most enjoyable... but I wonder if the channel has been set up  in anticipation of some new products? Mitoos have been busy with producing some lovely decal sheets (the latest F1 ones here - available now in the UK) and updating their range of spares, but there's been no new cars since this last batch of Raid vehicles...

That is a bonkers chassis! Rather different from the SCX, Ninco and Avant Slot Raid machines... and a bit more expensive too. Most have been snapped-up in the UK - Pendles have a 'Super Pro' version of the VW Touareg and MRE have the 'Super Pro' Mitsubishi Lancer. They'll set you back £137. Chassis are available from both retailers to fit your own bodies, including a version that takes the Avant Slot Dakar truck bodies.

The differences between the 'Basic' and 'Super Pro' versions include a stronger motor, ball-bearings, machined aluminium pulleys and fully-adjustable suspension. In terms of price, the 'Basic' models are 45 Euros cheaper - 95 compared to 139 Euros.

I am sure I am getting ahead of myself, but it would be fantastic if the new YouTube channel is a sign of more Mitoos Raid releases in the pipeline. If not, I hope they keep posting more videos like their first!
[+] 3 members Like woodcote's post

Those Mitoos chassis are a bloomin work of art.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by woodcote
28th-Feb-20, 11:57 AM
Last Post by woodcote
1st-Nov-19, 10:07 AM