Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello from Virginia, USA
#1

 Hi, just discovered this forum. I'm a T-jet/AFX guy from the early days, took a long hiatus & Carrera digital as of 2012... and I've always enjoyed scenery. 

[Image: 36930773824_fdaba039da_k.jpg]
[+] 4 members Like DRW-FJ40's post
Quote
#2

Hello and welcome - good to have you on board!!  From the single pcture, your track looks awesome - so would loved to see a lot more please Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote
#3

(12th-May-20, 06:00 PM)abie321 Wrote:  Hello and welcome - good to have you on board!!  From the single pcture, your track looks awesome - so would loved to see a lot more please Thumbup Thumbup Thumbup

Thanks, I posted more pictures in the "Show us your track" section titled "Wolf Creek Speedway"
[+] 1 member Likes DRW-FJ40's post
Quote
#4

Welcome aboard. Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#5

Great scenery, I will be checking your track post out. Wavegreen
[+] 1 member Likes roguejackal's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)