Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Ebay is always good for a laugh and I often have a chuckle when this one pops up yet again.
LINK
He has been relisting it regularly for at least two years with no takers, I wonder why nobody wants this superb professionally made item?
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 1,748
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,597 in 813 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
I said this back on the old forum: I bought a Britains Landrover Discovery from that seller and it arrived in a poly bag provided by Royal Mail with a label stating that the contents had been shipped in poor packaging. The Disco had been put in a flimsy brown envelope without any padding and predictably it had burst through the envelope. When I told the seller they said that the packaging was outwith their control as stated on the listing - I suggested they found another way.
I see that seller still states "I use a 3rd party to send my items who charges a flat rate."
All very weird.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Perhaps the Metro was fine before posting !!!
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
My dog coughs up stuff that looks more like a Metro than that...
•