Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 9 in 3 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Oxford
Well here I am, Tifosi on SlotForum but Tifoso here because I took the opportunity to correct my name, Tifosi are the Ferrari Red Army, Tifoso is a member of that Red Army (as I understand it from my friends in Italy).
Playing with slot cars since about 1963, a club member in ECRA Area7 from about 1965, now mostly into Vintage slot cars or CSCRA if I cannot play with Vintage...
Hi
Peter
(This post was last modified: 25th-Apr-19, 11:37 PM by
tifosi100.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Greetings and Salutations oh ministerial one
Great to see you here Peter!!
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome.
•
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Good to see you on here Peter.
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Peter, good that you have arrived.
Good call on your ID although we understood the sentiment.
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•