Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
What glue did you use on the screen Steve?
I got a bottle of that High Tack stuff that Merkit recommended and it's er.........not quite what I had hoped!
Whatever, a great looking result. How do these kits go? I'm having to face the fact that the stuff I need for my cars is running out. I've already ordered a couple of modern motors for projects.
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Hi Gordon ,I used Deluxe models rocket glue ,goes off very quickly and dries clear ,its a bit like a fast setting PVA . The kit itself is very good ,minimal cleaning up and the fit is first class .Got another coming tomorrow aD50 Ferrari ,I'll take some clearer photos when I get it so you can see whats included .
Steve
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
That looks fantastic. Well done.
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Cheers Jason ,a big sigh of relief when it was finished
Steve
•
Posts: 984
Threads: 112
Likes Received: 1,307 in 493 posts
Likes Given: 1,247
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Cambridgeshire
Looks great Steve, how does she drive ?
Do you use an airbrush to paint your cars ?
(This post was last modified: 26th-Jun-20, 06:02 AM by
Savage GT.)
•
Posts: 815
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 433 in 243 posts
Likes Given: 154
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Norwich England
Hi Tel ,she doesn't drive too bad ,not rapid but quick enough for the style of car .Plenty of tail out but stable .Hopefully we should all be able to meet up again soon and try our new motors on other tracks. Got the Penelope Ferrari D 50 1956 coming today so the Maserati will have a stable mate .
Steve
•