Posts: 2
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 5 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 1
Joined: Jun 2020
Location Belgium
Hey all,
I'm 38 years old, from a town near Antwerp, in Belgium. I just started the slot race hobby.
Ultimate goal is to setup a permanent track. At the moment I have about 20 meters of track, and 4 cars. 2 Porsche, an Aston Martin and a Ferrari f430.
Looking forward to read and learn on this forum and the slotracer site
Posts: 456
Threads: 35
Likes Received: 202 in 130 posts
Likes Given: 534
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi There
I live in Overijse and there is a very active club just outside leuven
Good to have you on board!!
Posts: 11
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 27 in 10 posts
Likes Given: 2
Joined: Sep 2020
Location belgium
(11th-Jun-20, 10:54 AM)abie321 Wrote: Hi There
I live in Overijse and there is a very active club just outside leuven
Good to have you on board!! 
hello, always welcome @ slotracers leuven.
Posts: 2,060
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,418 in 1,394 posts
Likes Given: 3,128
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Welcome KineticT. You'll have more than 4-cars... shortly.
•
Posts: 88
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 185 in 59 posts
Likes Given: 138
Joined: Sep 2020
Location Tampa, FL
Welcome and happy slotting!
•