Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UKSCF - Who's going?
#1

I'm hoping to make it to UKSCF on the Saturday this year. I have my ticket. Wrench

Who else is going?

Steve

Stevef1964

Wavegreen Beer

Quote
#2

I will be there but usually go on Sunday when it is quieter.
Quote
#3

There all weekend, from set-up Friday to shut-down Sunday
Quote
#4

What stand are you on Doug? Would be great to meet you in person after all our correspondence.
[+] 1 member Likes CMOTD's post
Quote
#5

I’ll be there Saturday and Sunday, mostly on the Slot Car Magazine stand - but hope to get time off for good behaviour. Really looking forward to the weekend and seeing what’s there this year. Never seems quite enough time to do everything...
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#6

I will be there along with a few club mates and my son who was fascinated by the drag strip last year - for about a day-and-a-half!!!
Quote
#7
Wink 

(24th-Apr-19, 12:57 PM)CMOTD Wrote:  What stand are you on Doug? Would be great to meet you in person after all our correspondence.

On a 1/24th Carrera Road/LGB train layout, probably near the HO Zone again? It's a larger scale version of the Tyco US Trucking/train layout from last year. 

Can't say I don't have catholic tastes as far as slots go!  Bigsmile

 Currently still collecting HO as well as amassing a few 1/32 analogue and digital - and looking forward to the Donington Historic and Silverstone Classic 1:1 meetings.
[+] 1 member Likes Top Down's post
Quote
#8

I'm planning to be there again, probably with my youngest.  I prefer the Saturday as the museum is open an hour longer than Sunday, so I have a chance to get around some of the 1:1 cars, too :D
Quote
#9

I will be there the whole weekend, but this time without my British themed scenic rally track.
[+] 1 member Likes rallyhub's post
Quote
#10

Yes will be there too, just up the road for me which is good.
Went for the first time last year and was very impressed, up'd the budget this year mind! 

Cheers
Graham
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)