Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

The Ultimate Terrible F1 Circuit
#1

Dan Thorn has put together his idea of the ultimate nightmare F1 circuit.   Tease

"what if you took the worst aspects of circuits on the current F1 calendar and mashed them together to create a track that nobody in their right mind would wish existed?" 

https://wtf1.com/post/we-combined-the-wo...1-circuit/

I'm not sure I agree about Baku, but each to their own I suppose.
[+] 1 member Likes JasonB's post
Quote
#2

When we're back racing at WHO, I think we should build it and see - it might be a cracking HO slot car circuit Sun
[+] 2 members Like woodcote's post
Quote
#3

Have you done a track plan for it yet Jason? Bigsmile
Quote
#4

Not yet, but it's going to happen. Wrench
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)