19th-May-20, 06:17 PM
Hello from Southern Connecticut,
I've been around other forums for a while - some may recognize me - I've been designing and modeling custom 3D printed chassis, bodies, and hard-to-find replacements.
My passion is building the most accurately proportioned "HO" slot cars possible. Which led me to develop the ultra-narrow, fully adjustable wheelbase "HWP-SL2" chassis, with lots of input and encouragement from the very talented lads from Slot Lodge.
My sons and I now produce vintage 1965 F1s which feature a chassis-less "unibody" system, C-Cab hot rod trucks for T-jets, 427 Roadster with optional roofs for AFX Mega G/G+, and numerous other customs. We also make true-to-scale 1/64 figures - pit crews, spectators, etc.
I've been 3D modeling slot cars for nearly 10 years now, and happy to lend a hand to guys looking to get started.
See you 'round the paddock!
Jim Miller
HWP Slot Cars
I've been around other forums for a while - some may recognize me - I've been designing and modeling custom 3D printed chassis, bodies, and hard-to-find replacements.
My passion is building the most accurately proportioned "HO" slot cars possible. Which led me to develop the ultra-narrow, fully adjustable wheelbase "HWP-SL2" chassis, with lots of input and encouragement from the very talented lads from Slot Lodge.
My sons and I now produce vintage 1965 F1s which feature a chassis-less "unibody" system, C-Cab hot rod trucks for T-jets, 427 Roadster with optional roofs for AFX Mega G/G+, and numerous other customs. We also make true-to-scale 1/64 figures - pit crews, spectators, etc.
I've been 3D modeling slot cars for nearly 10 years now, and happy to lend a hand to guys looking to get started.
See you 'round the paddock!
Jim Miller
HWP Slot Cars
Jim @ [url=https://www.facebook.com/HWPSlotCars/]HWP Slot Cars[/url]
[img=386.390625x84.515625]https://images.shapeways.com/shop/banner/original_10196_1587074315[/img]

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)
