Posts: 1
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 2 in 1 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Mar 2020
I have been away from slot related forums for a good while - looking forward to being part of this one and hopefully contributing positively.
I am a keen modeller, have a permanent digital layout and I collect 1:32 Porsche (All manufacturers but am currently trying to complete Ninco)
What do you want to do ?
New mailCopy
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Welcome
[I would regard myself as a Porsche 910 and 911/991 fan]
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Good to have you here - would be lovely to see your track up in the digital section
•
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Porsche904, greetings from Scotland. Where in the world are you?
I am a fan of Nicno 911s so looking forward to seeing yours. Some of mine are in the 1:32 cars thread -
Linky
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•