7th-Feb-20, 06:38 PM
Greetings!
7th-Feb-20, 07:30 PM
Welcome aboard Bill.
It's a great track you've built there. Nice layout and a good balance between racing and scenery.
It's a great track you've built there. Nice layout and a good balance between racing and scenery.
7th-Feb-20, 09:48 PM
Hello Bill, greetings from Scotland.
Very nice layout there, huge long straight!
I misread the name as "Cirque du Soleil" - LOL
Leo
Very nice layout there, huge long straight!
I misread the name as "Cirque du Soleil" - LOL
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
8th-Feb-20, 10:18 AM
Welcome aboard. More pictures of your track please!
8th-Feb-20, 12:17 PM
Hi Bill,
Welcome here at SlotRacer Online.
Your track looks amazing and I am not the only one, who wishes to see some more pictures of your splendid track.
rallyhub
Welcome here at SlotRacer Online.
Your track looks amazing and I am not the only one, who wishes to see some more pictures of your splendid track.
rallyhub
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[+]](https://slotracer.online/community/images/bootbb/collapse_collapsed.png)