Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Austin Metro crashed diorama
#1

Ebay is always good for a laugh and I often have a chuckle when this one pops up yet again. LINK

He has been relisting it regularly for at least two years with no takers, I wonder why nobody wants this superb professionally made item?
Quote
#2

Lost for words. Rofl Rofl Rofl
Quote
#3

I said this back on the old forum: I bought a Britains Landrover Discovery from that seller and it arrived in a poly bag provided by Royal Mail with a label stating that the contents had been shipped in poor packaging.  The Disco had been put in a flimsy brown envelope without any padding and predictably it had burst through the envelope. When I told the seller they said that the packaging was outwith their control as stated on the listing - I suggested they found another way.  
I see that seller still states "I use a 3rd party to send my items who charges a flat rate."

All very weird.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#4

Perhaps the Metro was fine before posting !!!
[+] 1 member Likes Fluff's post
Quote
#5

My dog coughs up stuff that looks more like a Metro than that...
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)