Posts: 8
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 15 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 7
Joined: Dec 2019
Hi All,
Been a slot car enthusiast for a while, about to make my first plunge into Club racing!
Heading to Bury St Edmunds this saturday night to see how badly I can come last!
Thanks Max
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard Max.
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
Good luck Saturday night! I’m sure you’ll have a lot of fun
Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
I'm sure they'll make you most welcome Max. They did me
Nothing required for 'The Club Car Clash', all will be provided.
Doesn't matter where you come. It's all good fun!
Enjoy
(This post was last modified: 31st-Dec-19, 03:44 PM by
Top Down.)
•