Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,194
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Thank you, very nicely done
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Thank you, Jason and Doug!
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Thanks gents. Doug's photos make putting it together a very pleasurable job.
I just hope he doesn't mind me cropping his shots so aggressively, but I think his photos are so good that they can quite happily handle it.
•
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I really like the red Z-28 Camaro for some reason. Can't figure out why.
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Sorry, but there won't be a calendar for next year.
Personal circumstances, (namely my lovely wife having an argument with a wine glass in the washing up bowl and slicing two tendons in her wrist) have meant that I've had no time at all to work on it.
There's nothing I can do about it, family comes first, and I have now been consigned to "helping" my old mother in law to cook Christmas dinner for eight people, which basically means doing it all myself whilst she incoherently tells me what to do. Oh joy!!!!
Merry Christmas everyone.
Posts: 882
Threads: 51
Likes Received: 2,386 in 709 posts
Likes Given: 2,635
Joined: Apr 2019
Location The Netherlands
Good morning Jason,
I wish your wife a speedy recovery.
Despite the lack of a calendar, you and the administrative team have once again ensured that slotracer.online is the place to be for the slot car enthusiast.
Many thanks for that to you and the entire administrative team.
Hub
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Many thanks Hub.
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Jason, not sure your post is one I should give a 'like' to!
I've just got home from hospital to have a pacemaker fitted so I sympathise with medical problems of any kind - it sounds nasty.
I'm with Hub on thanks for the forum and the way it's run.
We get bombarded with calendars out here. The postie brings one and holds her hand out for the donation as do the pompiers (firemen). We never look at them. Whilst I appreciate the effort, like most people I suspect, we plan our diaries on the computer.
Anyway, Happy Christmas to (almost) everyone
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,409 in 1,388 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Jason,
Our hearts go out to you and your wife.
Merry Christmas to you and your family!