Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi there from NZ
#1

Hi All
Great to have access to these great resources, especially when you are a relatively new slot racer.
I started at the beginning of this year by buying some secondhand track and it has got rather infectious... in a good way.  
I have a aprox 14m track in my garage and now every second Weds night I am joined by up to 5 other guys, all new to slots, and we race flat out for about two hours.  I have never seen these boys (late 50's early 60's) laugh so hard. It's great fun.
Cheers for the add.
Steve
[+] 2 members Like hillsr's post
Quote
#2

Welcome Steve Wavegreen
Quote
#3

Hi Steve. Wavegreen

Sounds like you're having fun.
Quote
#4

Welcome aboard Steve. Wavegreen Show us some pictures of your track please.
Quote
#5

Hello Steve, greetings from Scotland.
I heard that motorsport is big in New Zealand and there certainly seems to be a thriving slot car community.

Leo

Forum Precepts:  Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one.   Don't feed the Troll.    http://www.scuderiaturini.com
Quote
#6

(1st-Nov-19, 10:32 AM)CMOTD Wrote:  Welcome aboard Steve. Wavegreen Show us some pictures of your track please.

Thanks, I've popped some pics up of the track under the title Renwick Raceway in the tracks and scenery area.
[+] 1 member Likes hillsr's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)