Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
No. Some old non-evo Supergrips, but the second one split after I had trued the first one (who says slot cars are good for your mental health!)
I have now glued on some Slot.its, but that's all I'm saying...
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Is that wise? when was the last time slotit tyres were seen on podium cars on a HRW proxy?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
10th-Oct-25, 03:47 PM
Somebody needs to innovate!
I love puttering with gears
•
Posts: 573
Threads: 9
Likes Received: 569 in 284 posts
Likes Given: 727
Joined: Mar 2021
(10th-Oct-25, 03:47 PM)BAracer Wrote: Somebody needs to innovate!
Let’s get that pic of your ride up on HRW too!!! Graham has me thinking about digging in the crate and going back to a brass chassis GT40..instead of a Thunderslot, NSR or Policar chassis based car.
(This post was last modified: 10th-Oct-25, 06:28 PM by
Brumos RSR.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Ongoing work ?
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Nice, Anthony..... but is it a Protoslot model?
I am unsure on that.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Nope - was printed by Stefano Sandoli. One of his first before he moved to resin- was a fortune of work to get it to this stage!
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
That looks mean!
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 280
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 352 in 149 posts
Likes Given: 196
Joined: Jul 2020
Finally got this body decal'd and cleared. This will be the race body so details will be sparse.