Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Guys, we are about to fling the doors to this place wide open, and welcome the world and his wife.
The official opening day will be tomorrow, when we'll be making shamelessly self promoting posts on facebook, and other such nonsense.
So, if there is anyone you want to invite to join us, please feel free.
Posts: 1,747
Threads: 259
Likes Received: 1,596 in 812 posts
Likes Given: 1,869
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Edinburgh, Scotland
Hello Jason,
Was going to create a post for the World Rally Proxy event that is about to commence. I'm thinking we need an "Events" forum on here ?
Leo
Forum Precepts: Don't hijack or divert topics - create a new one. Don't feed the Troll. http://www.scuderiaturini.com
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
That's a good point Leo, I'll get onto it as soon as I get chance.
Posts: 290
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 233 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 103
Joined: Apr 2019
What time is the forum launcing?
Regards, Lloyd.
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
•
Posts: 290
Threads: 21
Likes Received: 233 in 137 posts
Likes Given: 103
Joined: Apr 2019
Thanks Jason, I will wait for that before mentioning it to anyone.
•