Posts: 568
Threads: 116
Likes Received: 489 in 321 posts
Likes Given: 37
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Sydney Australia
So to decal or not to decal? Any decisions?
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
The stripe package that came with this style of car is very long and boring. I'm going to use the hood decal, but will leave it stripe-delete. Decals on the door are prone to being rubbed off by track marshals. (I race, therefore I crash)
I look forward to installing the little coolio badges.
(This post was last modified: 1st-Aug-25, 01:43 PM by
KensRedZed.)
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Too much can spoil it.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
The first track test was yesterday. It looks small on a big track. It's fast, and corners on a dime. Mission accomplished.
We were racing 1/32 scale cars yesterday. A friend threw the Charger into the mix for a joke. It looks big compared to the 1/32 Fly BMW M1's.
Hey, get that Charger out of there!
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Video...or 'corners on a dime' never happened
...it's very satisfying drawing up alongside 'normal' Saloon racers with a huge monster like this
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 162
Threads: 6
Likes Received: 312 in 146 posts
Likes Given: 180
Joined: Apr 2019
That's a fab build Ken. Really appreciate the step by step photos. Makes it feel doable for a ham fisted dolt like me!
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
(9th-Aug-25, 04:55 PM)Gareth Wrote: That's a fab build Ken. Really appreciate the step by step photos. Makes it feel doable for a ham fisted dolt like me!
Hi Gareth,
I humbly thank you for your kind words. If there's anything more I can do to assist you. Please let me know.
•