Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mr SlotCar C1 Corvette
#1

This recently arrived. Looks great out of the box.

   

The bare body is super light.

   

This is a pic of the desired paint scheme (livery?).

   

It's been started.

   

More to follow...

Thank you very kindly for looking,
Ken
[+] 7 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#2

Ken, where did you order from?
Quote
#3

Hi Brumos,

I pre-ordered mine upon notice of being manufactured, and would like to politely refer to the distributors such as Pendles, Electric Dreams, etc . They'll be everywhere soon.
Quote
#4

I ordered from Professor Motor so I was just curious.
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Quote
#5
Icons8-bar-chart-32 

Here are a few pics of the chassis.

The blue nuts adjust the pod flex. You can see rubber travel limiting pads on both side of the pod.

The red nuts adjust the body float.

The red washers are flexible silicone.

   
   

This is as close as I can come to making it look like the 1:1 shown in the first post.

   
   
   
   
   

Thank you very kindly for looking.
Ken
[+] 9 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#6

Ken, how well does it run ?
Quote
#7

Great looking car/build.

I love puttering with gears
[+] 1 member Likes BAracer's post
Quote
#8

Thank you for your kind words, BAracer.

Hi Brumos. I just completed the car. It may be a few weeks before I can properly race it with/against my friends. I'll get back to you.

Here's a pic from under the car.

   

Ken
[+] 4 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote
#9

It looks glorious Ken  Cool

How wide is it across the tyre walls and across the wheel arches?  I'm asking because our Small Sports class has a 54mm width limit across the tyres.

Life is like a box of Slot cars... Cool Drinkingcheers
[+] 1 member Likes Kevan's post
Quote
#10

Thanks a million, Kevan.  Thumbup

The track width is 53.5mm across the outside.

The body is 57.2mm at it's widest just before the rear arches.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Kevan
20th-Aug-24, 09:50 AM
Last Post by lerex
17th-Oct-23, 05:49 AM
Last Post by fotodoug2
28th-Nov-21, 05:44 AM
Last Post by fotodoug
30th-Apr-19, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)