Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

1932 Pierce Arrow Phaeton
#1

       Here's a Pyro '32 Pierce Arrow Phaeton kit being adapted to slot car use. It is a work in progress. The wheels and tires are very nice items sourced from Pendleslot. I bought a 'boatload' of wheels and tyres from them for future projects. Stay tuned for a few more pictures!
[+] 4 members Like ARUP's post
Quote
#2

   
Here's an underside view. I made up a 'drop arm' guide holder. That will allow for front end bits to get added without interference. I ran the car before adding detail bits. I think I'll get some insert wheels and use the kit wheels to fabricate the inserts. It'll look more period correct.
[+] 4 members Like ARUP's post
Quote
#3

Arup,

That looks absolutely lovely!  Thumbup
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)