Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025

Here's a Pyro '32 Pierce Arrow Phaeton kit being adapted to slot car use. It is a work in progress. The wheels and tires are very nice items sourced from Pendleslot. I bought a 'boatload' of wheels and tyres from them for future projects. Stay tuned for a few more pictures!
Posts: 90
Threads: 13
Likes Received: 209 in 64 posts
Likes Given: 67
Joined: Jan 2025
Here's an underside view. I made up a 'drop arm' guide holder. That will allow for front end bits to get added without interference. I ran the car before adding detail bits. I think I'll get some insert wheels and use the kit wheels to fabricate the inserts. It'll look more period correct.
(This post was last modified: 9th-Feb-25, 10:21 PM by
ARUP.)
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Arup,
That looks absolutely lovely!
•