Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
Because you can get parcels from Spain with this kind of stuff in it!
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 3,215
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 4,781 in 2,085 posts
Likes Given: 565
Joined: Nov 2020
Location Nottingham
(24th-Jan-25, 03:28 PM)BAracer Wrote: Because you can get parcels from Spain with this kind of stuff in it!
Are you building another truck ?
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
No...just playing around with different spring ratings on my Touareg (and maybe the truck if I get the hang of it) to see what difference it makes..
Probably not going to FDD5 later this year, but it's never too early to get a car sorted for whenever it's next needed.
I love puttering with gears
•