Posts: 63
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 20 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: Apr 2024
Hi again can anybody tell me is the scx sierra cosworth 64830 model still available new or is it now discontinued?
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
A check on the Pendle, Hobby Classic, Cric Crac and Evotecshop websites should tell you if it is still available. After that it's pot luck on ebay.
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 9th-Aug-24, 06:20 PM by
BAracer.)
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Couple on ebay but EU sellers...best part of 100 quid
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 2,512
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,554
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
I think hobby classic have it at 50e
I love puttering with gears
•