Posts: 63
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 20 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: Apr 2024
Hi im wanting to buy another GRP B rally car & like the SRC pug 205T 16 evo2. are SRC cars realy much better than other brands? I do like tis model from other brands too so want to ask; with upgrade parts etc can another brand be tuned to be as good as SRC model or is the SRC version the best way to go? All opinions most welcome.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
I have several SRC cars, and I like them a lot !!
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
I've only driven one SRC/OSC and that was a club members Peugeot 205 T16 in Slot Rally GB as a proxy entry whilst he was away...very easy to drive cars although I'd spent a few hours setting it up how I thought it should be...and now another club member has bought it and yet to drive it.
The SRC Porsche 914/6 is popular in SRGB for a reason...it's a blinding little Rally car (I may be tempted to get one eventually)
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 63
Threads: 26
Likes Received: 20 in 16 posts
Likes Given: 5
Joined: Apr 2024
Ok thanx for replies. I think ill get SRC pug then,also it be good to test against my project buold too. Thanks lads