Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Oh, if only I'd photographed the real car in this way!
(This post was last modified: 2nd-May-24, 10:49 PM by
fotodoug2.)
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hi Doug,
My humble apologies for stating the obvious. Maybe you're just testing everyone?
We can't see the contact patch of the tires. It looks like someone tore the bottom off the photo. No beautiful reflection? That's not Doug's pic. It's an imposter!
The sun is shining brightly on the car and field on a cloudy day?
If it's that dark and cloudy. Why/how is there a shadow under the tree?
The contrast between the sky and field are way too different. Like someone drew a line and coloured it.
I humbly apologize again.
Ken
•
Posts: 225
Threads: 67
Likes Received: 730 in 185 posts
Likes Given: 36
Joined: Jun 2020
Oh come on Ken...I just stole the background shot off the internet...really! I'm only responsible for the car...I can't help what happens in the background that I stole!