Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(20th-Dec-23, 05:58 AM)KensRedZed Wrote: .....My wife was not impressed at first.
I can't help wondering at what point did she become impressed?
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
It was when she realised she could still have a shower without having to take the spray booth out.
I love puttering with gears
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
My wife was not impressed when the house used to smell after painting a few cars. Now it's scent free no matter how many cars are painted. That's a winner right there. My wife now thinks I'm part genius. Happy wife... happy life!
(This post was last modified: 23rd-Apr-24, 04:24 PM by
KensRedZed.)