Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Interested to know what you all want from Santa or gave already ordered from him? ??
Posts: 4,503
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,053 in 1,811 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
C4442 Batmobile - The Batman 2022
...it's here already but no idea what it looks like until Christmas Day
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 304
Threads: 17
Likes Received: 368 in 158 posts
Likes Given: 348
Joined: Apr 2019
Santa had to drop tools and get me a new Dremel.
I use one a lot and the last one was good enough for three years of regular use.
Yesterday while I was trimming(grinding) out a body the revs dropped suddenly and….. the smoke came out…..
Posts: 2,514
Threads: 117
Likes Received: 2,852 in 1,456 posts
Likes Given: 7,556
Joined: Jan 2020
Location Eastbourne UK
A Truspeed MT1, although Santa doesn't know it yet and I need to get it out of his sack without him noticing...
I love puttering with gears
(This post was last modified: 15th-Dec-23, 10:35 AM by
BAracer.)
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
I think this set is too deep for Santas pockets ??
And I wouldn’t mind this as well?
Posts: 159
Threads: 8
Likes Received: 388 in 114 posts
Likes Given: 176
Joined: Sep 2020
And a space heater for my basement slot track area.
Posts: 16
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 15 in 5 posts
Likes Given: 64
Joined: Dec 2023
Building my new table to get my track up and running.
Posts: 1,230
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
All I want for Christmas - but due mid-January. I can wait.
Photo from Pioneer's Facebook page.
(This post was last modified: 16th-Dec-23, 02:21 PM by
Top Down.)
Posts: 4,022
Threads: 686
Likes Received: 9,030 in 3,106 posts
Likes Given: 9,338
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Worthing, UK
I was hoping to wrap this up and put it under the tree. Originally due in the autumn, then pushed to November - I now hear Carrera won't be getting it to the UK until Jan/Feb 2024. A shame, especially since last year's Carrera 'must-have' - the AMG 300SEL 'Rote Sau' - arrived from Jadlams just in time for Christmas.
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
I would like a routed wood HO track please and thank you.
Where do I place my order again? Do I need to go to the shopping mall and stand in line with the little children? Just like the movie "A Christmas Story"?
(This post was last modified: 18th-Dec-23, 02:01 PM by
KensRedZed.)