Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hi from Flor-DUH, USA!
#1
Tongue 

           New here and happy to join you! I just re-entered the slot car scene last summer, after 50 years away. Have my new old SCX 1/32 scale track, 60 feet at present and have gone hog wild acquiring cars for it! I'd forgotten how much fun this is!  Wrench
[+] 3 members Like JREEVES's post
Quote
#2

Welcome Wavegreen
Quote
#3

Welcome aboard. Wavegreen
Quote
#4

Hello JReeves and welcome to SlotRacer.  Wavegreen

Show us your cars? There's a section around here called "Cars bought by members in 2021". Start posting. We have no idea when you really bought them.  Thumbup

Oops. I just noticed you already posted them under the 2020 thread.

Cheers,
Ken
Quote
#5

Nice use of space.
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)