Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello From Winston Salem NC
#1

Hello... just signed-up here... it's been about 20 years since I've been racing. have some 1/32 scale and a womp.
I believe there are some privately owned tracks around here.. I'd love to get some race time in and meet some local racers...

Glenn
[+] 1 member Likes finslots's post
Quote
#2

Welcome aboard Glenn, always nice to see somebody getting back into it. Thumbup
Quote
#3

Hello Glenn,

Welcome to SlotRacer.

Please show us a few pics of your cars.
Quote
#4

Hi,Glenn! There is an active group in the Triad. They have several nice home1/32 tracks and meet regularly. They post mainly on the US forum HRW. One of the group posts there as Area 51 Raceway NC. I’m a solo racer in the mountains southwest of Asheville and stay connected to the hobby through this and other forums. We have a good group here and the Home site offers much more great stuff. Welcome aboard! ?
Quote
#5

Welcome and good to have you on board!! Thumbup Thumbup
Quote
#6

(8th-Aug-23, 12:59 AM)mickey thumbs Wrote:  Hi,Glenn! There is an active group in the Triad. They have several nice home1/32 tracks and meet regularly. They post mainly on the US forum HRW. One of the group posts there as Area 51 Raceway NC. I’m a solo racer in the mountains southwest of Asheville and stay connected to the hobby through this and other forums. We have a good group here and the Home site offers much more great stuff. Welcome aboard! ?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Thanks for that info Mickey. I'll see if I can contact the triad group.

My 1/32nd cars are all box stock scale, Fly, Carrera, etc... nothing special.
[+] 1 member Likes finslots's post
Quote
#7

This is a great board for information and fun.  

For local racing checkout 

https://www.hrwforum.com/
[+] 1 member Likes Brumos RSR's post
Quote
#8

Hi Glenn,

Welcome to the site!

There are plenty of very helpful people on here,  and it's a friendly place to be  Wavegreen

Pip
[+] 1 member Likes Gpa113's post
Quote
#9

Glad to see you were able to connect to the SCANC club. Happy racing!
[+] 1 member Likes mickey thumbs's post
Quote
#10

(13th-Aug-23, 05:03 AM)mickey thumbs Wrote:  Glad to see you were able to connect to the SCANC club. Happy racing!

Thanks Mickey.... great bunch of guys and awesome tracks.. I am very fortunate to be located very near Slotzuka.

Glenn
[+] 1 member Likes finslots's post
Quote


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)