Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Cars bought by members in 2023

To be honest - no - not top performance like NSR/Thunderslot - but easily as good as the middle of the road brands. BUT - they are detailed and tus any 'offs' with break parts.

Yes they are podded and I am sure that in todays age a new chassis can be created to allow anglewinders.....

THis is one of my Audi's ......

   
[+] 1 member Likes Anthony B's post
Quote

Thanks

I love puttering with gears
Quote

   

New body for my son’s Friday night magnet racer at the local hobby store.
[+] 6 members Like Brumos RSR's post
Quote

Finally  Sun

   
   
   

And some aluminum wheels under the base:

   
[+] 7 members Like Henk's post
Quote

I didn't think I would buy another RTR car. Turns out I was wrong. Again!

   
[+] 6 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote

A couple bought recently :)


               

MMK - wonderfully detailed by Vincent Delaine. I had not relised that Victor at MMK has hung up his gloves (well for now at least)


Then the controversial for some - Villeneuve 126C2 - he was a hero of mine so had to have one. And I have the GTM version and Pironi vesrion as well - so guess I have a tryptich!

           
[+] 7 members Like Anthony B's post
Quote

My club just split LMP and LMP GT into two separate classes. I only had GT cars up until now. That forced me to buy another RTR car, dang it.  Bigsmile

   
[+] 5 members Like KensRedZed's post
Quote

(16th-Jul-23, 06:38 PM)KensRedZed Wrote:  My club just split LMP and LMP GT into two separate classes. I only had GT cars up until now. That forced me to buy another RTR car, dang it.  Bigsmile

That's a great LMP, throw some Slot.it F22's on the rear and away you go.


[+] 1 member Likes Johnno's post
Quote

I had so much fun at the recent rally event at Abergavenny that I have decided to reinforce my armoury...

   

No shelf for this SRC Chrono version of the classic Italian beauty!

I love puttering with gears
[+] 7 members Like BAracer's post
Quote

Love it when the pre-orders arrive.... its always a surprise to find out whats in the box :-)
2 Nice additions to the Goodwood Grids:


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
[+] 7 members Like woodingboys's post
Quote


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Henk
6th-Jan-26, 07:37 AM
Last Post by Kevan
3rd-Oct-24, 09:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)