Posts: 1,229
Threads: 141
Likes Received: 1,415 in 629 posts
Likes Given: 742
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Chesterfield, UK
Quote:Is anyone else having problems 'liking' posts? I'm just getting the egg timer and no likes being added.
Ditto.
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hmmm - just worked ok for me -I am sure Jason will check on it ;)
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Seems OK on my phone today.
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 268
Threads: 31
Likes Received: 723 in 198 posts
Likes Given: 232
Joined: Apr 2019
Location London, UK
Not working on my Windows 11 laptop.
Cheers
John
Mr Fit for Function.
•
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Not working on my Win10 pc and l/top but OK on my phone
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
•
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 84
Likes Received: 1,035 in 519 posts
Likes Given: 244
Joined: Apr 2019
Location France
Makes a nice change, all the Macs working but.......
•
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
I'll look into it when I get chance, but please don't expect any quick fixes.
Mending problems you haven't got yourself is a bit like shooting at a target while wearing a blindfold.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
(10th-Jul-23, 11:32 AM)JasonB Wrote: I'll look into it when I get chance, but please don't expect any quick fixes.
Mending problems you haven't got yourself is a bit like shooting at a target while wearing a blindfold.
...I would have liked that but...
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
You could have given it a like on your phone.
•
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Guys - if on computer - have youtried re-booting - still working fine for me on both my phone and windows 10 laptop....
•