To be honest - no - not top performance like NSR/Thunderslot - but easily as good as the middle of the road brands. BUT - they are detailed and tus any 'offs' with break parts.
Yes they are podded and I am sure that in todays age a new chassis can be created to allow anglewinders.....
MMK - wonderfully detailed by Vincent Delaine. I had not relised that Victor at MMK has hung up his gloves (well for now at least)
Then the controversial for some - Villeneuve 126C2 - he was a hero of mine so had to have one. And I have the GTM version and Pironi vesrion as well - so guess I have a tryptich!
(16th-Jul-23, 06:38 PM)KensRedZed Wrote: My club just split LMP and LMP GT into two separate classes. I only had GT cars up until now. That forced me to buy another RTR car, dang it.
That's a great LMP, throw some Slot.it F22's on the rear and away you go.