Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2023
I’m Steve and I live in Minnesota USA. I found a used SCX 1/32 set and I starting to plan a track around the space available to me. I also have a AFX track from my previous house that I’m going to set up again. I’m hoping to retire in a couple of years which will give me more time for this fun hobby!!
Cheers!!
Posts: 2,054
Threads: 131
Likes Received: 3,410 in 1,389 posts
Likes Given: 3,125
Joined: Sep 2020
Location A small igloo in Canada
Hello Steve,
Welcome to SlotRacer.
Let's see some pics when you get the chance?
I also run 1/32 and HO.
Cheers,
Ken
Posts: 2,355
Threads: 106
Likes Received: 2,443 in 1,147 posts
Likes Given: 7,771
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Farlington, North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome aboard Steve.
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2023
Thanks Jason and Ken!! Pics as soon as I make some space for a table. I really enjoy this website and the forum!!
Posts: 1,963
Threads: 178
Likes Received: 2,498 in 968 posts
Likes Given: 2,431
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Overijse, Belgium
Hi Steve
Good to have you here!!

Looking forward to seeing your pics
Posts: 1,478
Threads: 223
Likes Received: 2,275 in 824 posts
Likes Given: 1,088
Joined: Mar 2019
Location Norfolk, England
Welcome aboard Steve.
Posts: 4,502
Threads: 147
Likes Received: 3,052 in 1,810 posts
Likes Given: 4,195
Joined: Apr 2019
Location Isle of Man
Hi Steve, welcome.
I too retire in a couple of years, friends ahead of me in the timeline all say don't expect to have loads more free time, the opposite in fact
Life is like a box of Slot cars...
Posts: 195
Threads: 5
Likes Received: 246 in 119 posts
Likes Given: 555
Joined: Dec 2021
Location MN, USA
Hi Steve,
Welcome from a fellow Minnesotan. I run 1/32 on a routed track.
Happy to see pictures from your setup!
Posts: 3
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5 in 2 posts
Likes Given: 14
Joined: Feb 2023
Chappyman66,
I’ve been looking for local slot clubs but keep coming up with no leads. I’m located in the Med City in SE MN. Do you know of any clubs near the MSP metro area?
Steve
•